Delivery / Terms and Conditions
The term 'Willow Cottage LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website who may be contacted at Willow Cottage, The Craft Courtyard, Wells House & Gardens, Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Pricing: All products are priced individually in Euro(s). All prices are subject to change from time to time. Price changes do not affect orders already placed.
Payment: Goods will not be dispatched until full payment is received by us. We do not see, store or retain any of your sensitive personal information. We are not responsible for any charges incurred by you from your Credit Card Company or bank in relation to the processing of any order made with us. Please note that if, for any reason, your card payment is not authorized by your bank/credit card company, we will not be able to proceed with your order and it will be cancelled.
Delivery and Shipping: Postage and Packaging are at a standard rate of €5.50 per delivery address in the Republic of Ireland, deliveries to the United Kingdom is €9.50 per delivery address and for the rest of the world please contact [email protected] All orders are sent by registered courier service for tracking purposes. Please ensure that accurate and correct details are entered at the time of purchase including post codes. We cannot be held responsible for delays due to incorrect delivery addresses or incomplete contact numbers. If our courier cannot find or gain access to your prefered delivery address he will ring the contact number you provided, if you are unable to answer the phone he will leave a message as long as you have that facility set up. We cannot be held responsible for lost deliveries within the delivery system when we have a proof of posting. Please ensure that there is an authorised person available at the delivery address provided to accept your delivery. If there is nobody home to receive your order the courier will leave a notification at your address informing you he attempted to make the delivery and a contact number for you to call to make alternative arrangements. The courier will hold your parcel for 3 working days.
*Current estimated delivery time is within 5 working days. Times can vary in peak season and or weather conditions.
Cancellation and Returns: Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your purchase within 7 days of ordering. You may do so by emailing us using the contact form or in writing. In the case of your order already being dispatched we ask you to return your unopened and unused item(s) in its original packaging including a printout of our confirmation email.We kindly ask you to do so within 7 days of receiving your order. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error.Please notify us via the contact form of the website prior to returning items to us. Returns made without prior authorisation might be rejected. We cannot be held responsible for non delivery of return goods.
Damaged Goods: In the event of receiving damaged goods, please contact us within 48 hours to advise of such, please forward a photo of how you received your goods to [email protected] including details and description of damage. This allows us to raise such claim with our delivery provider in a timely manner. Damaged goods may be required to be returned either to us in order to raise such claim. This will be at our discretion. Replacement goods will be despatched within 3 working days if the product is in stock.
Samples: We do not provide samples of any description for any use free of charge for anyone for any reason.
Workshop cancellation policy. Any cancellation occurring 14 days or more prior the first day of the workshop will incur a credit note of the full amount of the workshop payment. For cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the first day of the workshop, a penalty of 100% of the fee will apply.
Copyright: This website and its content is copyright of Willow Cottage LTD - ©Willow Cottage 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.