This elegant collection is all you need for the most luxurious 100% natural ultimate home spa facials.... read more here
FRANKINCENSE AND GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL FACE CREAM
This multi tasking face cream can be used day or night and has all the ingredients needed to even out skin tone making fine lines and wrinkles less noticable to give the skin a more youthful glow...
This super luxurious face cream is packed with high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth to leave your skin silky soft. It also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties that condition, tone, and soothe your skin
VITAMIN C – Naturally found in Calendula, protects and builds collagen.
VITAMIN E – is a natural preservative and also helps soothe sensitive skin.
Frankincense and Geranium essential oils are a power couple that effectively eliminate dead cells, tighten the skin, promote the regeneration of new skin, even out skin tone, reduce blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and even help lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
*This rich cream can be used on the face / neck & decólletté area day or night, on all skin types including super sensitive skin
For an extra treat after rubbing this luxurious cream on your face just cup your hands over your nose and take 3 slow deep breaths to inhale the mood uplifting effects of Frankincense and Geranium Essential Oils and ...... In~joy the Aromatherapy!
Frankincense and Geranium essential oils have incredible antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties—all of which can also drastically shorten your cold or flu when inhaled and absorbed through your skin
PRECIOUS GEMSTONE FACIAL ROLLER :
Ancient Egyptians believed that Rose Quartz crystals had anti-ageing properties. It is thought that Goddess Isis would gather rose quartz crystals by the Nile River and use them to keep her skin clear and wrinkle-free. Rose Quartz is also known as the love stone, and is valued for its vibrations of unconditional love, self-care, joy, healing, and anti-inflammatory properties. So if you struggle with sensitive, easily reactive skin, or have inflammatory skin conditions such as rosacea, the cooling rose quartz facial roller is perfect for you.
Glide the roller over hydrated skin, working up and out towards the cheeks from your chin, or from the middle outwards on the forehead; use the small roller for your eyes. The roller encourages lymphatic circulation and drainage, and cell turnover, which helps to reduce tension and inflammation in the skin.
Two rotating heads
Benefits of facial massage include improved skin tone, elasticity, lymphatic drainage and cell turnover
Can be placed in fridge for a cooling treatment
Made from semi-precious rose quartz
Crystal Facial Roller helps maximize the effectiveness of your serums and moisturizers by pushing them deep into the skin, gently relieves facial muscle tension and helps improve elasticity for an overall healthier-looking complexion. Store your Rose Quartz Roller in the fridge in between uses for an invigorating cooling sensation that will help reduce the appearance of puffiness.
10 ways to use Pure Argan Oil (Morrocan Oil)
1. Face Moisturiser - After cleansing morning and/or night, massage a few drops of argan oil directly onto your face and neck. Since argan is considered a dry oil, it absorbs quickly and is not greasy. If you want to use it as a serum, apply your night cream after the oil absorbs into the skin.
2. Hydrating Toner – You can make your own toner by adding a few drops of argan oil to Rose or Orange Blossom water.
3. Rejuvenating & Brightening Face Mask – Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of Greek-style yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 drops of argan oil in a bowl. Apply on a clean, dry face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
4. Exfoliating Lip Scrub and Moisturizer – To smooth and moisturize your lips, add a few drops of argan oil and vanilla extract to fine brown sugar. Lightly massage into lips using circular motion and rinse off.
5. Face Glow – Add a drop or two of argan oil to your foundation, bronzer or tinted moisturiser for a dewy, luminous glow.
6. Leave-on Conditioner – After the shower, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops of argan oil to your hair, ends and scalp to hydrate and moisturise. It’s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from daily use of a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling tongs.
7. Hair Styling Shine – When your hair is dry, use as a styling product by adding a few drops of argan oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz. You only need a small amount. It lasts a long time.
8. Overnight Hair Treatment – Massage a generous amount of argan oil into your hair, ends and scalp. Wrap your hair and leave it on while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair and you’ll have luminous, soft locks.
9. Cuticle and Heel Softener – Massage a few drops of argan oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to supple feet.
10. Body and Bath Oil – Add a few drops of argan oil directly onto your skin, into the bath or body lotion. It’s safe to use on a baby and to help minimize stretch marks on a pregnant belly too.